Daily Bulletin 9.5.19

Rhinebeck High School 

Daily Bulletin

Today is Wednesday, September 5, 2019.  It is a B day.  

On this day in history:

1664

After days of negotiations, the Dutch settlement of New Amsterdam became New York!

Student Council will meet this Friday, September 6, at 7:00AM — before school — in Room 104.  This is a mandatory meeting for all Student Council Officers and Class Presidents. All students are welcome to attend!

Attention students:  If you have medical forms and or vaccine records, please bring them to the nurse by 11 am.  Thank you. 

9.4 – 9.12 

Attention Seniors: The Senior Class Photo on the Hill for the 2020 Yearbook will take place next Wednesday, Sept. 11 at 11:30am. Please meet at the main entrance at 11:20am

Attention all Students:  The first Yearbook meeting of the year will take place next Tuesday 9/10 after school in Rm 151. We are looking for at least 2 people to represent each class. If you enjoy going to school events and taking photos, or marketing and graphic design, please come to this planning meeting.

Attn Drama Club: Our first meeting will take place next Thursday, 9/12/19 after school in Rm 151. We will have officer elections and discuss the fall schedule of workshops, Fall play options and the talent Show. Whether you are interested in stage or tecor acting in the fall or /and spring musical, please be part of this important planning meeting.

9.4, 9.5

French Club will meet for the first time this year after school on Monday 9/9 in room 107. Snacks will be provided, and all are welcome. 

The Environmental Club will be meeting this Thursday, September 5th and next Thursday September 12th to blast off the new year! Come with ideas for projects for the year, and new members are TOTALLY welcome!!!

Attention all student writers! The Rhinebeck Reality and Creative Writing Clubs will meet on Thursdays after school in Room 105.  

The Rhinebeck Hawks Varsity Volleyball team will take on Onteora in their season home opener.  Come support the team on Friday at 4:15pm in the High School Gym.  See you there!

Modified Field Hockey & Football at Pine Plains will begin on Monday, September 9th

Modified Cross Country – Informational Meeting on Thursday, September 10th in BMS Cafeteria 2:40 – 3:10

Modified Boys Soccer – Meeting in BMS Cafeteria 2:40 – 3:10

Modified Girls Soccer – Meeting in Room 127 2:40 – 3:10

Modified Volleyball – Meeting in in BMS Gym 2:40 – 3:10

Happy Birthday to Lyla Andrick!