Daily Bulletin 9.9.19

Rhinebeck High School 

Daily Bulletin

Today is Monday, September 9, 2019.  It is a D day.  

Having a rough transition back to school?  Just remember, “A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor”

Happy Birthday to Nicholas Karchmer!

Attention students:  If you have medical forms and or vaccine records, please bring them to the nurse by 11 am.  Thank you. 

This Wednesday, September 11th, will be the first 10th grade officer’s meeting in room 203 from 2:45 to 3:45, with Ms. Hahn.  All officers in attendance please.  

9.4 – 9.12 

Attention Seniors: The Senior Class Photo on the Hill for the 2020 Yearbook will take place next Wednesday, Sept. 11 at 11:30am. Please meet at the main entrance at 11:20am

Attention all Students:  The first Yearbook meeting of the year will take place next Tuesday 9/10 after school in Rm 151. We are looking for at least 2 people to represent each class. If you enjoy going to school events and taking photos, or marketing and graphic design, please come to this planning meeting.

The Rhinebeck Gay Straight Alliance meets after school in room 107, Wednesday Sept. 11th.  All high school students are invited to attend.

Attn Drama Club: Our first meeting will take place next Thursday, 9/12/19 after school in Rm 151. We will have officer elections and discuss the fall schedule of workshops, Fall play options and the talent Show. Whether you are interested in stage or tech or acting in the fall or /and spring musical, please be part of this important planning meeting.

French Club will meet for the first time this year after school on Monday 9/9 in room 107. Snacks will be provided, and all are welcome. 

If anyone found 2 gold necklaces in the BMS gym after school yesterday please return to the HS office. They are very sentimental.

Free binders for anyone needing supplies are available in the BMS mosaic hallway outside of Mrs. Usicwicz’s room. Help yourself!

The Environmental Club will meet on Mondays.  Come join us Monday September 9th in room 126. New members are always welcome!!