Bulletin 1.31.20

Bulletin 1.31.20

Rhinebeck High School Daily Bulletin

Today is Friday, January 31 and it’s a C day.  

Thursday the Studio Art Classes displayed their 5-day Art Challenge Murals.

Winners: First place – #3 Space Dust Disco, Second Place – Acid Reflux, Third Place Tie – Power of Influence and Abandon All Yee.

Seniors, Milo Kosofsky and Giulia Oxenholm were chosen to participate in the annual CGCC Foundation Gallery Juried Art Show.  15 different local high schools participated in this years show. The show will be on display at the Foundation Gallery on CGCC campus January 21st-February 27th 2020. 

Creative Writing Club will meet Monday Feb. 3rd in Room 105.  All are welcome!

Attn: Students in the Jazz band and Steel Drum Bands – Please go to Art room 151 TODAY (THURSDAY) at the beginning of per 5 to get your yearbook pix taken. 

Jake Bancroft

Noah Bancroft

Cole Dixon

Martin Kent

Otto Schweppe

Matt Suter

ATTN SENIOR PARENTS:

If you are interested in creating a Personal Ad in the Yearbook to Congratulate your son or daughter, time is running out!!  The deadline is February 10, 2020.

There are 2 ways to create an ad:

1.       Go to Jostensadservice.com and follow the prompts to upload your photos and create an ad yourself 
  2.       Send a layout and photos to [email protected] and we will make it in-house. Please make checks out to Extra Classroom Fund and deliver to Mrs Baer , HS rm 151.

PRICES: Full page $250.00/ Half page  $150.00/ Quarter page $100.00/ Eighth page $75.00

All proceeds support the Yearbook Club and help to offset the price of the book.