What Is Your Favorite Song?

Student Council’s Positivity Project Continues

What is your favorite song? This week Student Council is bringing back the felt-tip markets and vibrant paper, encouraging RHS students and staff to write down their musical favorites.

Whether you prefer 70’s soul or modern alternative pop, you will have the opportunity to share your favorite song at Student Council’s craft station in the cafeteria during lunch periods this Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.

At the end of the week, Student Council officers will decorate the boards across from the lunch line with the responses.

This marks the second activity in Student Council’s Positivity Project, an initiative designed to encourage positive thinking at RHS. Last month Student Council launched the Project, asking the student body What makes you happy?

Music – playing it, listening to it with friends, specific songs – came up over and over again in students’ responses. This inspired a musical theme for this month’s question: what’s your favorite song?

In April Student Council will take down the favorite song display and ask a new question. What do you think our next question should be? To share your ideas, DM Student Council on Instagram @rbkstudentcouncil or shoot an email to [email protected].