Bulletin 10.31.19

Bulletin 10.31.19

Rhinebeck High School Daily Bulletin

Today is Thursday, October 31, 2019.  It is a B day.  

What is a skeleton’s favorite type of art?

Skull-p-ture!

Gender Equity meeting on Wednesday and that everyone should bring their books. 

Picture retake day for Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors on Thursday, November 14. Order forms are available in the High School Main Office.

ATTENTION RHS! The class of 2022 will be holding a Java Joe coffee and specialty drink sale from November 4th-29th. To order, give your payment to a class officer, a participating 10th grader, or place it in Ms. Hahn’s Mail box in the main office. The top two sellers will receive two movie tickets to the Lyceum theatre in Red Hook and two $2.00 coupons to Holy Cow. Please try your best to participate! 

Got sneakers? Don’t throw them away! The Junior Class is running a sneaker drive! Help keep sneakers out of landfills while also putting shoes on the feet of less fortunate people across the world. 

Make this year’s prom memorable! Prom committee meets Mondays at 2:45 in room 141. ALL are welcome!”

Attn Seniors: The deadline for Senior Wills to be turned is November 1!! Go to the HS site on  Rhinebeckcsd.org and click on Yearbook. There will be paper forms available to fill out in the cafeteria if you are unable to enter your information through the site. Senior Baby photos and Sibling photos can be uploaded to the same site or dropped off in rm 151 to Mrs Baer.

Attn All Clubs: Be part of the Talent Show Hum by having a table in the Auditorium Hallway during the Talent Show Nov 21. Sign up your club with Mrs Baer.

Interested in playing a winter sport?  Signup now using FamilyID so that you are eligible for tryouts!

Community Service:

Need community service hours?  The Museum of Rhinebeck History is looking for a few committed student volunteers to help with the running of the museum. Call Mara at 845.797.5070 to inquire!  

The BMS circus needs volunteers! The show can’t go on without you! The event takes place on Friday, November 1 from 5-8pm. A variety of jobs are available. Text Rachel Decker to sign up (914-466-3168).

Don’t miss out! The RHS Day of Service will take place on Saturday, November 2 from 9am – 1pm. Volunteers will help with tree planting and garden clean up. Sign up with Dr. Davenport. 

Day of Service sign up forms are available in the High School Main Office! 

Check the community service calendar for more information! 

Guidance News

A Pre-Calc and Algebra 1 tutor is needed. If you are interested, please see Ms. Mulkins in guidance.

Colleges visiting this week:

10/31 @ 12:00 noon – Springfield College

1:45 – SUNY Geneseo

Please come to the Guidance Office for a pass if you are interested in speaking with a representative.